Thursday, January 19, 2012

Black and White

Written three days ago, but my job blocks blogspot, so here you go...


Life is not black and white. Life is not simple a list of philosophies that can be applied to every situation. There are exceptions to every rule. There are situations we make exceptions for and their are people we make exceptions for. If you go through life saying shit like, the people that matter dont mind and the people that mind dont matter, you'll fuck around and lose someone very important to you, because one day, in that right situation, a person that matters will mind.

I've had situations like this, and unfortunately lost some very important things in my life because I tried to live my life according to some bullshit saying. Now, dont get me wrong, in most situations, some of these saying do apply and may help you get through a difficult time, but they are not universal.

I find that even in writing this, I am going to say something that does not always apply. I'll make this short and sweet. Have enough conviction to do what you believe in, but still be open to other possibilities. I once lived my life convinced that I knew the best way to make things happen. If I was forced to do things someone else's way, I would participate, but only enough to say that I am participating. I was always waiting for things to fail because I "knew" that my way was the only right way.

DONT DO THAT.

Hope that helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment