Sunday, August 29, 2010

New Name

For those that have been around since the begining (the three of you, and assuming more than those three are reading now...), I've decided to make a name change.
Hfb verbing 1) seemed a little immature. Too much like freshman year in drew hall, when it was first used, and 2) didnt truly discribe the direction my writing seems to be going.

I have come to another crossroads in my life and it seems as though I am nowhere near where I thought I would be in life 10 years ago. But not in a failure kind of way, lol. Just a completely different place then I thought. I'm still on the east coast, I am a completely different field, by choice.

Quick aside, I'm seeing a lot of BEAUTIFUL black women in commercials lately. I just saw a mom in a milk commercial that , uhhh, yea, lets refocus.

This will be my way of keeping up with the misconceptions, truths and revalations of a "not that young anymore" adult trying to find his way. As always, this will be a collaboration of my experiences, experiences of others and relevant hypotheticals... afterall, ya'll dont need to KNOW all of my personal life! Until someone pays me to write, this is the way its gonna be, until I become 30 something.

As always, comments are appreciate. If you think I'm right on, or full or shit cow patties, let me know whatcha think.

No comments:

Post a Comment