Thursday, July 08, 2010

me (the bad)

I am EXCEPTIONALLY lazy. I want a dog. I have a home visit set for today. I knew about it on sunday. I have yet to clean my house. Now, its not a huge deal, but I could have easily started days ago. And I tried. I started cleaning on monday... but I saw a spider web and couldnt immediately find like a duster or something to get them all, so I sat down and played video games.

I am a user. Of people, not drugs. If I know you like to clean, I'll invite you over when my house is a mess. Same for cooking. I will justify this by saying that if you have something you want built/put together, i.e., an ikea dresser, Im on it. I like doing it and will get up out of my laziness to do it. I'm getting better at doing things for myself, like cleaning... not cooking though.

I spend too much money. But not on myself. I'll take you out, buy you drinks and all that. I like to make sure everyone is having a great time, and usually this involves me spending money. I have bottles at home, video games entertain me and soon I'll have a dog. Aside from some clothes here and there, I'm good, but if I care about you, I'll probably blindly spend money, especially the weekends i get paid lol. O, but I do expect some sort of compensation, even if its just a good friendship. Sounds like BS, lol, I know, but its true.

I hate when people have the wrong impression of me, almost to the point where I will fight you over it. Like, I'll punch you in the face if you think I'm not a nice guy.

I also hate when people try and disguise their real feelings with an opposite overreaction. Someone hurt your feelings, but instead of letting that out, you push it down and become this loud, irrational, diss machine that has a sharper tongue than ... i dont know, something sharp. I cant stand that... but we're getting off topic.

I want things now. I want to go to the gym for a week and be stronger/faster/less fatter?. I want people to come to me so I can sell them houses/sell their house.

I am a jack of all trades, and a master of none. I'm good at a lot, but not particularly great at anything. Well, anything that I can get paid to do. Atleast not at my current experience level.

I will sit in the house all day and do nothing. I might even invite others over, and depending on how comfortable I am with those others, I wont say a word. (more comfort, less words). Not necessarily a bad thing, but some people get offended. Like I dont want to go out with them. Or some other assumption.

In addition to that, I am a great conversationalist... when someone else engages me. If you dont speak first, we may not speak at all. If I speak first, I've probably been drinking, lol.

Procrastinator extraordinaire. Which is why im going to stop here and get back to what I should be doing...

No comments:

Post a Comment